Thursday, March 17, 2011

Encouraging Words

I want to always remember how God uses children as an encouragement.
This morning Pussycat was rubbing my head and said, "Mom.  You have 2 big curls.  A big one at your sideburn and one behind your ear."  This sweet little girl is my cheerleader for my growing hair.  She is always rubbing my head and telling me how soft my hair is.

Losing my hair was one of the most difficult things about cancer.  I have always had a headful of thick, curls.  I am comforted by my children.  They are such an encouragement.  It is a reminder to live life as an encouragement to others and try to lift them up instead of bringing them down.  Through the eyes of children we can learn so much.

1 comment:

  1. She is a sweetie. And you passed on the encouragement to me this morning...thank you:)

    ReplyDelete