Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Why Can't I Only Do 1 Project At a Time?

You never can tell when inspiration will strike.  I don't know why I can't finish one project before starting another!  Last night I started a retirement quilt for my Pastor's wife.  The blocks seem to be going together pretty smoothly.  This pattern is called Shooting Star or Clay's Choice.
This morning I was looking at quilt blogs and I stumbled across a new favorite.  Bee in my bonnet blog.  There are many tempting projects, but the one that jumped out at me was an apron for  a water bottle.  I just had to make one for myself.  How cute, the straw goes in the pocket.
I think these would be darling as favors for a ladies luncheon or a bridal shower.

1 comment:

  1. I'm guilty, too -- have several projects going myself. At times I do have to say 'enough is enough' and finished out a few, to make room for more!
    that apron is too cute! thanks for sharing - stopping by from Raising Homemakers.

    ReplyDelete