Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Yippee!!!!!! It's Farm Show Time

The butterflies loved Little M's hat!
Big M. in the butterfly house
Amazing butter sculpture.
Gorgeous peacocks
Last night we went to the PA Farm Show.  It is the 98th year.  I LOVE the Farm Show!  This is the first time I was able to go in 3 long years.  The 2 youngest farmers in training and I made up a Farm show song just for the occasion.  It is best sung as loud as you possibly can!   My face hurt from smiling while I was there.  I can't help it.  There is so many beautiful animals.  It is amazing how God thought of every detail of the animals, right down to the beautiful eyelashes on the cows and alpacas.

Here are some of my favorite pictures.
This bull was so big his hindquarters were taller than Hubby.
A sweet friend, Rebecca's apron entry.
A fun time was had by all!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jill. I don't think we will make the farm show this year....I do always really enjoy it, though. We are looking forward to thawing out a bit in the next few days!! It's funny, the only animals that don't seem to mind the cold at all are the goats. They are all so very fluffy right now. Hope all of you are staying safe and warm. Be careful on that ice!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our goats are the same way. They are out in the cold and seem happy as can be.

    ReplyDelete