Sunday, February 16, 2014

Sickness……….ughh

Oh my, what a week it has been.  We have all been sick.  It started last week with Hubby.  Halfway thru church last week, my headache started and by the time the afternoon was over, I had the full blown cough and runny nose.  One by one the kiddos succumbed.  Hubby and the kiddos had a fever and aches with their sickness.  I thankfully did not have those symptoms.  We should have stock in the Puffs company by now.  I also love my container of Vicks Vapor rub.  I became best friends with my recliner and Hubby's imprint is in our bed.

I am so thankful that we are feeling better.  The week was also spent shoveling EVERY day!  Since my boy and I felt the best, we were the designated shovelers.  My neighbors probably laughed as they went by.  Everyday I shoveled in a different pair of flannel pajamas.  During the day I usually wear dresses and I was not shoveling in a dress.

Yesterday Little M.  finally felt well enough to watch a movie on our laptop.  The little stinker stole my recliner! It was nice to see her smile. We watched Charlotte's Web and Nancy Drew.  Two of my favorite movies.  My dream farm is on Charlotte's Web.

Come on Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment