Monday, March 3, 2014

A Weekend Away

Hubby and I had a wonderful weekend away.  We are celebrating our 19th wedding anniversary this week.  I pray for many more beautiful years.  We left Friday morning and started the day with breakfast at Shady Maple Smorgasbord.  It was delicious as always.  I even bypassed the doughnuts!

After breakfast there was quilts to see.  This was one of the beauties.
We took our time and shopped the outlets and even a few quilt shops.  I practiced restraint and only bought batting for my next quilt project.  Then we checked in at the hotel.  My kiddos wanted pictures of our room.


Hi Handsome.  You are the best part of the room.

After changing and resting, we went to Dutch Apple dinner theater for a show.  We saw Caught in the Net.


The next morning, we enjoyed a leisurely breakfast at Loxley's, in our hotel.  They had a delicious breakfast buffet.  Then a few more shops and back home.  I love being at home, but we had such a fantastic time away.  
Happy Anniversary Honey.  I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment