Saturday, March 15, 2014

Thirteeen

Hard to believe, but our boy turned 13 today.  The years keep going so fast.  He says he will live beside me and isn't going to get married.  He wants to raise chickens and beagles.  Maybe I can get him to sign a contract before he changes his mind.  He's a good boy.  I don't ever want him to leave.
Last night we had Pappy, Mammy, and Super Granny over for pizza, cake, and ice cream.



This morning his breakfast per request was 2 fried eggs with bacon and cheese.  We served him his breakfast in bed.
Waking up under his new quilt!  


His gift was a bow and arrows set.  After breakfast, he and little M. went out to try it out.



I looked out and the barnyard and what did I see?  Daddy resting with the goaties!  I know that he really does love the goats, even if he won't admit it.



No comments:

Post a Comment