I decided to count blessings instead! I may have current aches and pains but that does not and should not diminish all that I have to be thankful for.
- My husband that I have spent more than half of my life loving.
- The 3 children I have been blessed with. When I was a little girl I used to dream of my babies.
- The freedom to homeschool my children.
- A beautiful daughter who gave me a pedicure just to make me feel better. I now have lovely pink toenails.
- Making omelets for breakfast with our own fresh eggs.
- Vacation time spent leisurely shopping with the whole family happy and content. This was in Cabela's.
- Opening the chicken coop door in the morning and watching "the girls" rush out to start eating bugs.
- Listening to my husband be so happy and carefree that he whistled and sang the entire day in the car yesterday!
- Finding a little bit of time to quilt. I am working on a fruit basket table runner.