Tuesday, December 3, 2013

The Deer Hunters

Our boy wanted to hunt with his Dad.  Hubby has not hunted in years but he couldn't say no to "the boy".  Yesterday they were up early.  I sent them off with a packed lunch and a hot breakfast of bacon and eggs.  Around 11 am I received a call that they were successful.  Adam shot his first deer.  I am happy for him.  He was so excited.  I tried to be a good mommy and went out to look at his deer.  I must admit it was hard to see.  Such a beautiful creature.  I understand the reason for hunting.  If not hunted many would die of starvation.  I guess I just love animals so much that it is hard to see anything hurt.  Anyway,  these are the pictures of his day.

I am so thankful the "boys" are spending quality time together, getting exercise, and enjoying nature.  It was special for Adam because he was with his dad and his Pappy.


No comments:

Post a Comment